To celebrate our schools heritage, classrooms have been renamed and colour coordinated to recognize the surrounding country schools that have since closed. Click on the schools for some brief history:
In 2020, our library was converted into a collaborative teaching space called Te Puketai (Mayfield - opened 1887).
We have three playgrounds for the children to play on, the most recent of which was generously donated to the school by a past pupil, Mr Harold Oakley.
In 2018, the school constructed a bike track and an outside nature garden. It also has leased land, which is being farmed, for the purpose of fundraising. We also hope to use this to create educational opportunities for our children.